Going to a party? This appetizer never disappoints!
Adapted from Allrecipes.com
1 lb hot or sweet Italian sausage
- 1 lb large jalapeÃ±os, halved lengthwise and de-seeded â€“ approximately 12-15 peppers
- 1 (8 oz) package of low fat cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
Before beginning, set out cream cheese to reach room temperature.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat, drain. Place in medium bowl.
- Add cream cheese and parmesan to meat, mix well.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon mixture into each jalapeÃ±oÂ half. Arrange on lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, serve warm.
Additional Cooking Instructions
Don’t like the spice? Substitute jalapeÃ±oÂ for Anaheim peppers!