There is nothing quite like fresh guac. Seems like an undertaking, but I promise that it is not! Once you make you’re own, you’ll never look back!
- 1 roma tomato, diced and seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 a jalapeÃ±o, diced
- 1/4 â€“ 1/2 onion (red or yellow), finely diced
- 1/5 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- dash crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper
Place 3 avocados in a medium bowl and mash somewhat coarsely, leaving some small chunks of avocado.
- Dice tomato and season with salt, garlic powder and black pepper â€“ in that order, is my preference. Add to bowl.
- Add diced jalapeÃ±o, onion, cilantro, red pepper flakes and fresh squeezed lime juice. Mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- YUM. Put this on everything and enjoy!