World’s simplest breakfast sandwich. And oh-so delicious.
Cooking spray of choice
- 1-2 eggs
- 2 pieces of whole wheat toast
- 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 jalapeÃ±o, thinly sliced
- 1/2 roma tomato, sliced and seasoned
- Reduced fat cream cheese
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Turkey bacon (optional)
Lightly grease a pan and fry your desired amount of turkey bacon. I used two pieces! When done, pat dry and set aside.
- Using the bacon grease, fry 1 or 2 eggs over easy (my preference), though over medium or fried is great. Itâ€™s your world!
- While the egg is cooking, prepare the toast and lightly butter both pieces.
- Season tomato and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Layer the bottom piece of toast with bacon, top with egg, then tomato, jalapeÃ±oÂ slices, and avocado.
- Place generously sized slices of cream cheese to the top piece of toast and BOOM. Delicious.
Additional Cooking Instructions
Vegetarian? I know for a fact that this is fantastic with just cream cheese, avocado, jalapeÃ±oÂ and seasoned tomato. Try it just for lunch! Vegan? I LOVE Go Veggie’s Vegan Cream Cheese, it is a revelation.